Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How Expensive Whiskey Saved A Man's Sight


Expensive Whiskey Saves Man’s Sight -- FOX News

Alcohol tends to make eyesight fuzzy – but in one man’s case, expensive whiskey saved his eyesight, the New Zealand Herald reported. Denis Duthie, a 65-year-old catering tutor at New Plymouth’s Western Institute of Technology, had a bad reaction when he mixed vodka with his diabetes medication. Duthie told the New Zealand Herald that after mixing the two, “everything suddenly went black.” “I thought it had got dark, and I’d missed out on a bit of time, but it was only about half-past three in the afternoon,” Duthie said. “I was fumbling around the bedroom for the light switch, but . . .I’d just gone completely blind.”

Read more ....

My Comment: I'll drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment